- Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown
- With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restor-A-Finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it
- Need Help Selecting a Sheen?
- Refund Policy
What is Sheen?
After you have your perfect product you will need to choose the perfect sheen. Sheen refers to the how shiny the finish will look. When deciding on sheen you will want to consider whether that area is high/low traffic and the condition of the wall.
The look of a flat or matte provides great depth of color that is also ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces. Flat is typically used for ceilings and low traffic areas.
Eggshell & Satin
The slight sheens of eggshell and satin reveal color with a softly polished glow with an easy-to-clean surface that's great for all high-traffic areas including living rooms and hallways. This is also a great product for colored ceilings to help reflect some light onto the color.
Semi-gloss is particularly durable and stands up well to repeated cleanings. It is often recommended for moldings and trim.
Pearl is in the middle of the sheen spectrum. It has an almost iridescent quality, and because it creates a smooth, less porous surface, it's easier to clean and is often used in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as for trim details, such as doors, window frames, base moldings, and crown moldings.
Hampton Paint's Online Store Refund Policy
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the Hampton Paint Online Store. Your placement of an order on our website constitutes your agreement with these policies.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Paints are not eligible for return or exchange. Non-tinted and non-paint unopened merchandise in original manufacturer's packaging in good condition, may be returned within 30 days of the order date.
Online Purchase with Local Store Pickup
Customers who purchased products from our online store and picked up their order from our store, may return any eligible products in-store. Please bring a copy of your invoice. If you used a credit card for your purchase, please bring the card to the store.
Online Purchase with Local Delivery
Customers who purchased products from our online store and had their paint delivered, may return any eligible products in-store. Please bring a copy of your invoice. If you used a credit card for your purchase, please bring the card to the store.
Online Purchase Shipped Direct
If you had your products shipped directly to you, you must first call our customer service number at 613-729-0114, and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code. A 15% restocking fee will be applied and customers are responsible for return shipping.
If you are not satisfied with your order from Hampton Paint, please call 613-729-0114 and we will make every effort to accommodate you.